- Your chances for success
- A major training program and personalized coaching
- Via Capitale's mission
- Motivation, networking and recognition
- Your ability to stand out from your competitors
- The importance of carefully choosing your agency and banner
- Comparative productivity by broker
- Return on investment
- Splitting income and expenses with the agency
- The ViaCapitaleSells.com Web site and its intranet
- Via Capitale's tools for attracting more buyers and getting more listings
- Find the Via Capitale office nearest you
Your Chances for Success
Are you wondering whether real estate is really for you? Success in real estate is within everyone's reach; yet, as with all things, some people succeed better than others. Why is this so?
Success in sales – and this is also true in real estate – requires great self-awareness and the ability to adapt to the person you're speaking with. Would you like to find out whether you're cut out for it and how to improve your skills?
At Via Capitale, we are able to recognize the personality types that most often characterize our best brokers. Would you like to compare yourself to these top sellers?
Thanks to psychometrics, you can see whether your personality type is among the 5 that perform the best in real estate. We invite you to take a test on the Internet that will let you discover your personality type and your type of functioning, and you can even print the results.
Denis Joanis, the vice president of Via Capitale, has wide experience in the field; once you get your results, don't hesitate to call him at (514) 287-1818, ext. 500, to have a discussion with him on what characterizes successful brokers and your chances of becoming one.
If you choose to go with Via Capitale, your psychometric results will allow us to orient and personalize your training according to your personal abilities. The test itself has a value of $75, and the training that follows is valued at $600.
To learn more about the scientific validity of this test, visit www.synergimax-international.com and choose the "Validation" tab on the home page.